Sunday, December 9, 2012

Carol the Elf!

Carol came to our house today! The girls were so beyond excited to have their own Elf! MaKenna has told me many times why don't we have a Elf visit us but do to other kids. We finally have our Elf to keep an eye on the girls! We read the cute book together n for most of the night they talked to her and were on their best behavior! Helping with dinner and minding the first time they were told. Awesome!! I think she is going to visit our house every few months after December to keep an eye on things! I'm sure they will be up super early to see what she was up to last night! They get down on her level and talk to her and tell her good night n how pretty she is! They wanted to name her Carol because that is Christmasy! That's what they told me! They r so cute!! I'm happy to have her in our family! Even Talia just stares at her. It is funny though bc Makenna keeps telling me, wait she is always listening? That's kinda creapy a little!! Silly girls!! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: